Saturday 8 August 2009

chasing pipe dreams...

I'm in the middle of one of those rare, mad but totally brilliant moments where your mind starts running away with you, planning and thinking about how something really could work out. But, inevitably, these moments never last, the plans hardly ever happen, and in no time you're back to normal life.

Now, this sounds mad, but I've always dreamed of being an artist, professionally. I've never really wanted to do it full time, it's too unreliable, but I've always wished I could sell some of my stuff alongside whatever job I end up with. I've never thought my work was good enough, but I'm beginning to think that one day, it might be. Well, I guess only time will tell, maybe this will be the exception to the rule, and could work out, or maybe it's just another pipe dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment